Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Input Modules - sources?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jficklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2008
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking for input modules for the Altec Lansing 1725C six channel Mainframe Mixer/Power Amplifier. I need 4 1781A with 1794 5-Lug
    terminals. If no 1781A's are available, I could also use 1780A or AT, 1781AT modules with either 1794 or 1791 connectors. Anyone know of a source for these?

    Used in good working condition is OK.

    Thanks - private response OK.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Input Modules - sources?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Call Iratec.

    or http://cgi.ebay.com/ALTEC-LANSING-17...QQcmdZViewItem

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ May 24, 2008 07:43 PM: Message edited by: O G ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.